AEC Debuts A+VIP Bundle
K-12 curriculum courseware publisher American Education Corp. (AEC; Oklahoma City, OK) has unveiled A+ VIP Bundle, a four-in-one content and services plan.
For learning institutions using AEC’s A+nyWhere Learning System courseware, the A+ VIP bundle provides an annual plan that automatically updates/upgrades customers’ A+LS courseware, while offering premium enhanced features:
- Access to the Encyclopaedia Britannica’s Britannica Online School Edition, which lets students and teachers access videos, interactive activities, articles, audio content and other resources, which are linked from more than 2,100 A+LS courseware lessons.
- Students can also access Britannica Online School Edition self-directed learning opportunities to reinforce classroom instruction.
- The bundle also includes access to Merriam-Webster’s student dictionary and thesaurus, which is available only to A+LS courseware users who purchase the A+ VIP Bundle.
- A professional development offering, A+ ® University that delivers online, self-paced review lessons of the A+LS courseware’s basic functions so educators can master concepts initially learned in on-site training.
- Automatic updates to national and state standard sets, which is a major benefit for large school districts that have multiple A+LS courseware installations. While the frequency of state standard changes varies from state to state, but the update feature ensures lessons and learning objectives are always tied to current national and state standards.
- Lastly, content upgrades often contain a refreshed look and feel via enhanced graphics to help engage students.
AEC is offering the A+ VIP Bundle at an introductory price of more than 50 percent off the standard list price through September of 2007.
READ MORE DAILY NEWS
About the author: David Kopf is a freelance technology writer and editor, and can be reached at email@example.com.
Proposals for articles and tips for news stories, as well as questions and comments about this publication, should be submitted to David Nagel, executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
David Kopf is a freelance technology writer and marketing consultant, and can be reached at email@example.com.