Sanyo Debuts Ultraportable Network Projectors for Education
Sanyo has launched two new projectors for education, both ultraportable models. The PLC-XW250 and the PLC-XW200 offer network control capabilities and remote projection.
The PLC-XW250 and the PLC-XW200 both feature an XGA-native resolution (1,024 x 768) and a contrast ratio of 500:1. The PLC-XW250 offers a brightness of 2,600 lumens. The PLC-XW200 offers a brightness of 2,200 lumens.
Other features common to the two models include:
- Networking capabilities, including power, input signal switching, remote projection, and lamp monitoring;
- Automatic maintenance notification;
- Instant power off (no cool-down time);
- Automatic vertical keystone correction (±30 degrees);
- Closed captioning support;
- Automatic input search; and
- 16x digital zoom.
The two models weigh in at 5.5 pounds and measure 13.1" x 3.4" x 9.7".
The PLC-XW250 and the PLC-XW200 will be available this month. The PLC-XW250 will sell for $895. The PLC-XW200 will sell for $795. Further information can be found here.