Test Creation | News
QuizMaker 7 Adds HTML5 Support
iSpring Solutions has released an update to its test creation tool, QuizMaker. The new release, version 7, adds support for HTML5 output (on top of previously supported Flash output) and also includes branching support and new customization options for test presentation.
QuizMaker is designed to create assessments that can be viewed across all device types, including phones and tablets.
The new version also adds streamlined quiz creation features and new development tools that allow users to import queries from Excel "and drag and drop questions, build sophisticated branching scenarios and use personalized feedback to create answer choices," according to iSpring.
Other new features include:
- Customizable question design;
- Layout templates to enhance the presentation of questions;
- Support for animations;
- The ability to customize the Quiz Player;
- Question Groups;
- Feedback and branching;
- Advanced multimedia settings, including the ability to run audio in the background and turn video controls on and off;
- Question linking;
- The ability to add penalties for incorrect answers;
- Time limitations; and
- Support for the Tin Can API.
QuizMaker 7 is available now for Windows. The full version runs $397 for a single license. A 10-license pack costs $2,779. A free trial version can be accessed at ispringsolutions.com/ispring-quizmaker.