AV and Presentation | News
New Touch Screen Displays Feature PoE Technology
American Industrial Systems has released Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) interactive wall mount displays for digital signage and control system applications.
PoE technology transfers power and data to remote devices over standard twisted-pair Ethernet cabling. No modification of existing Ethernet cabling infrastructure required.
In addition to built-in PoE technology, the AIS displays come equipped with Intel's Atom processor. Institutions can deploy the 7- and 10.1-inch wall mount touch screen terminals into remote locations without the need for power cables.
Additional features of the 7-inch PoE panel PC include:
- LED backlight panel
- 7-inch TFT VGA LCD
- Intel Atom Z510P 1.1GHz processor
- NEMA4/IP65 compliant front panel
- Fanless cooling system
- Power device
- Dual LAN ports
- Embedded Windows OS
- Support VESA standard
Features of the 10.1-inch PoE panel PC include:
- LED Backlight Panel
- 10.1" TFT LCD (1024 x 600)
- Intel Atom Z510/Z530 processor
- 1 x SO-DIMM, max. 2GB DDR2 400/533
- Signal Channel 24-bit LVDS
- Integrated Dual Realtek RTL8111B Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x Mini PCI, 2x USB 2.0, 1 x COM
- Wide temperature: -25 deg.C to 55 deg.C
For more information on AIS's PoE-powered touch screen displays, visit AIS's Web site.
Kanoe Namahoe is online editor for 1105 Media's Education Group. She can be reached at email@example.com.