AV & Presentation | InfoComm 2013 News
Christie Intros Mobile Projector Control App
At the InfoComm 2013 conference taking place in Orlando, FL this week, Christie previewed a new app for iOS devices that will allow users to control, monitor, and manage their installation projectors.
The app, Christie InControl, will let users interact with Christie's M Series and J Series projectors. Specific functionality includes:
- The ability to adjust zoom, focus, and lens offset over WiFi;
- Support for adjusting color temperature, color drive level, image size, vertical stretch, horizontal and vertical position, pixel tack and phase, and blanking;
- Remote four-corner, 2D keystone correction;
- Support for projector grouping;
- The ability to enable single- or dual-lamp mode and adjust lamp power;
- The ability to scan for projectors over WiFi or enter their IP addresses manually;
- A grouping of projector information in a single view;
Controls include sliders and other interactive tools, as well as input fields for entering precise values.
The Christie InControl mobile control app is expected to be available for iOS devices later this month. It requires iOS 5.1 or later. Additional details can be found on Christie's site.