Edsby Adds New Tools to Capture and Share Evidence of Learning
Edsby has added new capabilities to its learning and analytics platform designed to help teachers capture evidence of learning to share with parents and to document student progress.
The new evidence of learning features, announced today, include:
- Support for capturing images and video from handheld devices, including phones and tablets, for documenting student growth;
- Collaboration tools for working with other teachers;
- Tagging, sorting and linking to standards and expectations;
- Analysis and reporting tools; and
- Communications features for sharing documentation with parents and students.
Further details can be found on Edsby's site.