Grant Alert: $30,000 in Classroom Tech Upgrades, Deadline March 23
A K–12 grant program is offering 10 grants of more than $3,000 each to educators to bring new technologies to their classrooms.
The Classroom Improvement Technology Grant from Turning Technologies, now in its second year, will award 10 educators the following equipment and software:
- Mobi View, a handheld, mobile interactive whiteboard with LCD display;
- 32-seat QT2 classroom clicker set with offline receiver;
- 10-year TurningPoint subscription;
- ExamView Assessment Suite & Learning Series; and
- ExamView Premium, which lets students use their mobile devices to answer questions.
The grant is open to K–12 educators from non-profit schools in the United States. The deadline for submissions is March 23 at 4 p.m. Eastern. Complete entry details can be found at turningtechnologies.com/classroom-improvement-grant-form.