Assessment | News
Vision Pro Classroom Management Adds Web-Based Assessment Tool for Blended Classrooms
Netop has added a Web-based assessment tool designed to support personalized learning environments to its Web-based classroom management software, Vision Pro.
Dubbed the Vision Pro Learning Center, the assessment tool is designed for blended classrooms. Features include:
- The ability to create and assign student-paced or teacher-paced assessments;
- In-class or out-of-class tests;
- The ability to create class sites;
- The ability to post lesson materials;
- File sharing supporting multiple formats;
- Support for Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) packages;
- A variety of question types;
- Automatic scoring; and
- The ability to generate reports to export to Web-based gradebooks.
"The Vision Pro Learning Center allows teachers to create assessments anywhere, run quizzes during class time, or assign tests outside of the classroom," said Kurt Bager, CEO of Netop, in a prepared statement. "This allows teachers who are in blended learning environments or teaching in a flipped classroom the flexibility to use technology and class time to meet their instructional objectives and, ultimately, improve student achievement."
Joshua Bolkan is the multimedia editor for Campus Technology and THE Journal. He can be reached at email@example.com.