Human Resources | News
Lectora Releases Talent Management Software
- By Mike Hohenbrink
Trivantis has released Lectora Talent Management, a new software offering designed to identify gaps in staff development and address those gaps in conjunction with a learning management system (LMS) already in use by an organization or school district.
While an LMS handles tracking, and reporting of training programs, classroom, and Web events, the talent management software is designed to identify needs and deficiencies in training and allow for more efficient meeting of those training needs.
Compatible with all major LMSs, features of Lectora Talent Management include mobile support at any time and place and a course discussion board that provides interactive feedback.
The new talent management software offers:
- Help in directing staff to the most appropriate courses and learning tips;
- Increased employee engagement with staff having more control over and input into their own training;
- Better communication between management and staff about employee development through timely reports;
- Mobile support for employees;
- An interactive discussion board; and
- Long-term planning capabilities with regard to future openings and needs.
Developed by the Cincinnati-based Trivantis Corporation, Lectora products include e-Learning software used in more than 125 countries in six languages. Other products include Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator.
More information is available at lectoratalentmanagement.com. Additional information about Trivantis can be found at trivantis.com/blog.