Messaging | News
ParentLink 9 Brings Mobile Communications to Parents, Educators
Utah-based Parlant Technology has released ParentLink 9, a major update to the company's flagship school communications platform. The new version adds mobile apps for parents and includes new tools for teachers and administrators who need to reach out to school stakeholders.
The platform is designed to help administrators keep parents informed about a child's progress by improving outreach efforts. Thousands of schools use ParentLink to send messages in various forms of mediums to reach out at the right time with data collected on each individual student.
The new version of the suite provides integrated communication and leadership tools, including ParentLink's popular outreach messaging platform, as well as:
- A new Mobile App for Administrators;
- Administrator Dashboard to see an overview of how the programs are working district wide;
- A Tip Line that can be used to submit tips by anyone in the community;
- Attendance Management;
- Teacher Messaging for an entire class or individual students; and
- Surveys with a built-in survey application for different questions.
"It is obvious to me that with ParentLink 9 we will be able to reach every segment of our community with the right information in the right way. These services will truly help bring our communication into the 21st century," Gordon Pritz, superintendent of schools at Douglas County School System in Douglasville, GA, said in a prepared statement.
ParentLink 9 is available now. Additional details can be found at parentlink.net.