PeopleAdmin Expands Talent Management Software Portfolio with TeacherMatch Acquisition
PeopleAdmin and TeacherMatch,
two providers of talent management software for education, have combined
to offer a comprehensive talent management platform and analytical
solution intended for identifying, hiring and developing effective
teachers. The combined company will operate under the PeopleAdmin name.
is the third K-12 education software company PeopleAdmin has acquired
in the past year and a half. In February 2015, the company acquired
Netchemia, a developer of talent management software for the K-12
education market, and in August 2015, it acquired SearchSoft Solutions,
a provider of cloud-based applicant tracking, performance management
and teacher evaluation software. PeopleAdmin's K-12 education products
include TalentEd, SchoolSpring, SearchSoft, and now TeacherMatch's product portfolio.
TeacherMatch products include:
- Educators Professional Inventory (EPI), a data-driven and analytically predictive teacher assessment tool;
- Professional Development Profile (PDP), a personalized professional development planning tool;
- Thrive, a professional development management system for teachers and administrators;
- Instructional Proficiency Inventory (IPI), a professional development diagnostic tool that uses predictive analytics; and
- SmartFind, a workforce planning and absence management system that integrates with TalentEd and SearchSoft applicant tracking systems.
to a news release from PeopleAdmin, TeacherMatch Educators Professional
Inventory "is designed to predict which teacher candidates are most
likely to deliver academic growth for their students," and its
development was based on a nationwide study conducted by TeacherMatch
and the Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA).
Further information about PeopleAdmin's acquisition of TeacherMatch can be found on PeopleAdmin's site.
Leila Meyer is a technology writer based in British Columbia. She can be reached at email@example.com.