Interactive Flat Panels
Boxlight Introduces ProColor Interactive Flat Panel Displays
Boxlight today unveiled its ProColor Series 1 interactive flat panel displays. These displays include Android OS, offering an instant digital whiteboard plus integrated browser.
Some additional features to the flat panel displays include:
- Available in a range of sizes — HD 55 inch, 65 inch, 70 inch, and 65 inch, 70 inch and 84 inch UHD 4 K models;
- Up to 10 single-point touch users or five dual-touch and gestures users that work simultaneously with Touch 360 degree interactivity, driving collaborative learning;
- Access to a wealth of applications in Google Classroom via Android OS built-in browsers;
- Built-in stereo speakers, eliminating the need for a separate audio system; and
- LED backlighting, which provides long-term reliability and contributes to low energy consumption.
Boxlight’s newest displays include MimioStudio classroom software to create and deliver engaging lessons. The software offers integration with other Boxlight Mimio products, including the first MimioMobile collaboration and assessment app.
“The ProColor interactive HD and UHD/4K displays promote a high degree of interactivity and reveal details to boost readability,” said Stevan Vigneaux, vice president of product management for Boxlight, in a statement. “Students need sharp, bright displays large enough that they can read text from anywhere in the classroom, and teachers want the technology to be a tool instead of a burden. These new displays deliver both.”
Boxlight, headquartered in Belfair, WA, acquired Mimio earlier this year. Prices on its new flat panel displays range from $2,199 to $8,999, depending on size and options. The company is offering educator discounts on its new displays.
For more information, visit Boxlight Mimio’s website.
Richard Chang is associate editor of THE Journal. He can be reached at [email protected].