Epson Unveils Projector with Longer Lamp Life, Increased Color Brightness
Epson today introduced the PowerLite 975W projector, which boasts of 10,000-hour lamp life in Bright Mode and three times color brightness compared to competing models. Designed for K–12 classrooms, the projector delivers vivid, widescreen images and can easily connect to multiple devices wirelessly at once.
Additional features include:
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology;
- 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,600 lumens of white brightness;
- Widescreen images (16:10 format) with a native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels);
- Wireless networking that provides enterprise-level security;
- Ability to wirelessly and simultaneously share content from multiple devices, including Chromebook, iOS and Android devices;
- Split screen capability to project two images (video or picture) from different sources at the same time;
- Wireless HD screen monitoring with Miracast;
- Two HDMI ports with MHL support; and
- Remote management.
The PowerLite 975W projector costs $1,299.00. Further information is available on the Epson site.
Sri Ravipati is Web producer for THE Journal and Campus Technology. She can be reached at [email protected].