ParentSquare Releases Back-To-School Guide for Better School-Home Communications
- By Kristal Kuykendall
As K–12 educators and school leaders prepare for the start of the 2022–23 school year, unified communications provider ParentSquare has released a Back-to-School Checklist for Successful School-Home Communications, a free guide to help administrators and district communication leaders to revisit and improve their teacher-parent communications, according to a news release.
The checklist is “designed to provide public information officers, communication leaders, and district administrators with an easy way to identify their communication needs and implement best practices that support family engagement and communications equity,” ParentSquare said.
The guide includes the following aids and worksheets:
- Four steps to take stock of what is working and where to improve
- Four ways to benchmark processes and plans against best practices for K-12 communications
- Eight items to include in an annual communications plan
- Six set-up and administrative tasks
- Seven key launch activities for back-to-school
Download the Back-to-School Checklist for Successful School-Home Communications at ParentSquare.com/engage/back-to-school-checklist/.
Kristal Kuykendall is editor, 1105 Media Education Group. She can
be reached at [email protected].