Angel Expands ePortfolio, Integrates Coursework with LMS
Angel Learning has released a new version of ePortfolio, bringing it up to version 2.1. The new release expands integration with the Angel Learning Management Suite and includes new usability features.
Angel ePortfolio is an assessment, achievement, and portfolio tool designed to work with Angel LMS. THe new release includes expanded integration with LMS 7.3, including a new drop box that allows instructors to assign ePortfolio work through the LMS. Other new features include:
- New portfolio achievement exercise due dates to prevent modifying artifacts beyond a given date;
- A new user interface that matches LMS 7.3;
- New publication templates;
- Integration of Angel's inline HTML editor;
- Individual user-based permissions; and
- Expanded search capabilities.
Angel ePortfolio 2.1 is available now. Further information can be found here.
Get daily news from THE Journal's RSS News Feed
About the author: Dian Schaffhauser is a writer who covers technology and business for a number of publications. Contact her at email@example.com.
Proposals for articles and tips for news stories, as well as questions and comments about this publication, should be submitted to David Nagel, executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.