Learning Resources | News
Rosetta Stone's Totale Pro Blends Software, Online Coaches
- By Mike Hohenbrink
Rosetta Stone has unveiled Totale Pro, a new platform for language acquisition for K-12 students that combines both interactive software and live online coaches.
Totale Pro features interactive technology designed to replicate an immersion environment similar to that in which individuals acquire their first language in an effort to improve speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills.
Features of the platform include:
- Online games and activities;
- Mobile apps for tablets and smartphones;
- Adaptable administrative tools; and
- Proactive support services.
Totale Pro is designed to accommodate programs with diverse audiences, such as classes for English language learners or students learning foreign languages, at a variety of levels including individual, district, or even statewide.
The platform's components include:
- Rosetta Course self-study software;
- Rosetta Studio, featuring coaches drawn from native speakers;
- Rosetta World online, with interactive games and stories;
- Totale Course HD, Totale Companion, and Audio Companion mobile applications;
- Rosetta Stone Manager, featuring management tools to help teachers monitor student progress; and
- Customer Success Services, a partnership with districts designed to help in the implementation process.
To view a third-party study examining the efficacy of Totale Pro in elementary schools, visit, institutionalforms.rosettastone.com. More information is also available at rosettastone.com.