Panaboard Interactive Whiteboards Integrate Stereo Audio Systems
Panasonic has released three new models in its Panaboard line of interactive audio and video whiteboards.
The three new models--the Elite Panaboard UB-T81W, UB-T81, and UB-T761--are electronic whiteboards that include an integrated stereo sound system, enhanced text and graphics, and onboard streaming media playback compatibility, including SWF, AVI, WMV, MPEG-2, and other formats.
Other features common to all of the new models include:
- Built-in screen capture that includes the ability to record all operations performed on the board, along with audio (using a separate mic or computer);
- Compatibility with Mac OS X- and Windows-based computers;
- Computer control via the whiteboard through an onscreen keyboard;
- Integrated drawing tools;
- Panasonic's Fine Enamel anti-reflective screen;
- Automatic saving of text and graphics; and
- Spotlight mode for highlighting a specific portion of the screen.
The UB-T761 offers a 64-inch (diagonal) screen size, the UB-T81 a 77-inch screen size, and the UB-T81W an 83-inch screen size.
The new Panaboards are available now. Pricing information was not available at press time. Further details can be found here.
About the Author
David Nagel is editorial director of 1105 Media's Education Technology Group and editor-in-chief of THE Journal and STEAM Universe. A 29-year publishing veteran, Nagel has led or contributed to dozens of technology, art and business publications.
He can be reached at [email protected]. You can also connect with him on LinkedIn at or follow him on Twitter at @THEDavidNagel (K-12) or @CampusTechDave (higher education).