Formative Instruction | News
eInstruction Launches Insight 360 Formative Instruction System
- By Mike Hohenbrink
eInstruction has rolled out its new Insight 360, a formative instruction system with expanded capabilities for mobile users including iPad compatibility.
The new system uses software, instructional material, and mobile technology to track student progress and provide feedback.
In addition, the iPad version, Mobi 360 for iPad, offers teachers real-time visual on their iPad of what students are seeing and allows for immediate review of student feedback.
Features of the Insight 360 system include:
- Mobile presentation of resources from anywhere within a classroom with either a Mobi 360 interactive whiteboard or a Mobi 360 app for iPad;
- Interactive student engagement with the Spark 360, Pulse 360, and other mobile whiteboards;
- Compatibility with outside, third-party materials and systems such as Smart Notebook and Promethean ActivInspire;
- Longitudinal reports available immediately for teachers to determine instructional efficacy;
- CueTags to allow questions to be incorporated into a digital lesson to gain student feedback regardless of the source or format of the question;
- Saving of assessment data in a variety of formats including PDF, PowerPoint, or image files;
- The ability to ask multiple questions simultaneously for student feedback; and
- The ability to create assessments using test banks from eInstruction Learning Series and the ExamView Assessment Suite.
Insight 360 is currently available starting at $1,299 for an integrated system that includes Insight 360 software, the Mobi 360 for iPad app, and 24 Spark 360 response pads. A version that starts at $1,599 includes the Insight 360 software, a Mobi 360 device, and 24 Spark 360 response pads.
eInstruction offers educational technology worldwide in more than 40 languages in 500,000 K-12 classrooms and more than 1,000 higher education institutions.
More information is available at einstruction.com.