Smart Classroom | News
AVer To Launch Wireless iPad Camera, 32-Tablet Cart
Visual collaboration solution provider AVer will launch TabCam and TabSync, two products designed to "maximize the iPad’s potential in the classroom," according to information released by the company.
TabCam will pair a wireless camera with an iOS app for communication over a shared 802.11 b/g/n wireless network, allowing the camera to send video to the iPad from anywhere in the network. Other features of the system include:
- Wireless display and recording of live broadcasts;
- Highlighting and notetaking during live video;
- An editable digital whiteboard; and
- Instant sharing via YouTube, Dropbox, and Facebook, among others.
TabSync is a portable cart capable of charging and syncing 32 iPads. TabSYnc features include:
- Padded and numbered slots, designed to fit most iPad cases with a .96-inch width;
- Automatic charging and syncing;
- LED indicators;
- Slot-in double doors and three-point latching;
- Wall mount attachment;
- 2.1-amp charging from a single cord; and
- Three outlets on top for a computer or other devices.
Both devices will be available in April. TabCam will cost $599.99, while TabSync will sell for $1,999.99.
Visit averusa.com for more information.
Joshua Bolkan is contributing editor for Campus Technology, THE Journal and STEAM Universe. He can be reached at [email protected].