Professional Development | News
Voyager Sopris Learning Launches eLibrary App
The Voyager Sopris Learning eLibrary is a new, cloud-based app designed to provide access to professional development and instructional e-books. The library includes searchable e-books that educators can access online with any Web-enabled device. Offline reading is supported both through a native iOS app and through Chrome.
With eLibrary, educators can:
- Navigate content with features that include an interactive table of contents, intrabook links, a slider bar and page jump;
- highlight, bookmark, add notes and see annotations all in one place;
- use embedded links to videos, printable tools and educator resources;
- search all book content and user annotations; and
- create and manage bookshelves.
Titles in the Voyager Sopris Learning eLibrary include Dr. Louisa Moats’ LETRS (Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling) professional development suite, featuring LETRS Foundations, LETRS Modules 1–10, LETRS for Early Childhood Educators, and Teaching English Learners. Additional titles include The Reading Coach, Leading Literacy Change and Logistics of Literacy Intervention.
Christopher Piehler is the former editor-in-chief of THE Journal.