Incident IQ Adds Ticket Wizard, Templates and New Analytics Capabilities
Incident IQ has released an update to its cloud-based IT support and help desk system for K–12 schools and districts. The Winter 2018 update includes a range of new features for teachers, IT staff and administrators.
Among the enhancements in the latest release are:
- A Ticket Wizard, designed to make it easier for teachers and other end users to submit support requests;
- Automatic population of fields when submitting tickers;
- Quick Tickets, which lets end users submit help requests via their dashboard;
- Ticket templates, for rapidly generating new types of tickets, along with templates designed for use for recurring IT tasks, such as maintenance;
- New analytics capabilities for administrators via Analytics Explorer, which, according to the company, "has been enhanced to provide an even greater insight into a district's technology performance. New overview pages allow leaders to quickly generate side-by-side comparisons of locations, agents, or model performance. Incident IQ's enhanced Service Level Agreement (SLA) management tools allow for easy SLA implementation, monitoring, and reporting."
"We listened to teachers, technology support professionals, and district leaders in schools around the country, to continue to enhance Incident IQ in fundamental ways to achieve our shared goal of providing the best support for teaching and learning there is for K-12 classrooms," said Jason Martin, Incident IQ chief software architect, in a prepared statement.
Further details about Incident IQ can be found at incidentiq.com.