Learning Apps & Tools
Cisco Adds Suration Content Integration to Digital Education Platform
Cisco has partnered with Suration to integrate the latter's content curation tool for classrooms with the Cisco Digital Education Platform (DEP).
Cisco's DEP offers a core network, unified voice, wireless and security tools for schools. Features of DEP include:
- The ability to design create online and hybrid courses;
- Tools to address parking, security, lighting, waste management and more;
- Physical and digital security tools;
- The ability to schedule classes;
- Digital collaboration rooms;
- The ability to deploy and manage apps via on-campus cloud or hybrid environments; and
- Integrated Cisco tools, such as WebEx online meetings and Spark communications.
Suration offers a curated collection of learning resources, including:
- Vetted content that can be aligned to assessments, pacing guides, standards, courses, libraries, lesson plans or other resources;
- Personalized content albums for varied learning styles;
- Embedded collaboration tools from Cisco; and
- Universal access with affordable pricing.
More information is available at cisco.com.
Joshua Bolkan is contributing editor for Campus Technology, THE Journal and STEAM Universe. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.