E-Global Library Offers Supplemental Resources
Jones Knowledge is unbundling its e-global library at www. egloballibrary.com. In addition to making available the full-service virtual library, its suite of research tools can now be customized to meet the specific needs of various institutions. The specific features that Jones e-global library offers are:
- Research Guides. More than 75 annotated research guides describe key informational resources for a broad range of academic subject areas and major business topics.
- Internet Resource Collection. An annotated hand-selected collection of the best sites on the Internet, organized by topic.
- Government Resources. More than 775 government agencies and 325 Web sites with nearly 150,000 full-text government documents.
- Online Tutorials. Guides to navigate the Internet like an expert, explore libraries, write research papers and perform more knowledgeable online research.
- Document Delivery Resources. A listing of Web-based resources that provide access to the full text of millions of articles from journals, research reports, conferences and other sources.
- Financial Aid. A collection of top resources on student financial aid, including application processes, qualifications, grants, scholarships and loans.
- Career Development. Research industries, salaries, resume writing, interviewing, negotiating benefits, finding online job postings, etc.
Jones Knowledge, Englewood, CO, (800) 453-5663, www.jonesknowledge.com.
This article originally appeared in the 03/01/2002 issue of THE Journal.