Stakeholder Communications | News
Harris, SurveyMonkey Release Survey Tool for Schools
SurveyMonkey has teamed up with Harris Interactive to support the Harris Poll School Pulse satisfaction tool for school leadership.
Harris Poll School Pulse collects input from students, teachers, administrators, and parents; prioritizes areas of concern; and recommends ongoing improvement measures, according to the companies. With the integration of SurveyMonkey, school leaders can conduct surveys of students, teachers, and parents through the online interface and collect that feedback in Harris Poll School Pulse, so they can use it to improve education in their schools.
"We know that balancing student, parent and teacher needs while meeting rigorous academic and budget requirements is the daily task of school district administrators nationwide," said Mike de Vere, president of the Harris Poll, in a prepared statement.
Harris Interactive chose SurveyMonkey as a collaborator because of the company's expertise in global survey solutions, and the collaboration helps Harris Interactive "drive down the cost for school districts while preserving the value of our School Pulse offering," according to a de Vere in a news release from the company.
Key features of Harris Interactive School Pulse include:
- A 360 degree look at all the stakeholders (students, teachers, parents and administrators);
- Affordable Web-based survey solutions;
- Professionally designed standardized survey and reporting;
- Benchmark data against similar school districts;
- Specific and actionable recommendations for improvements; and
- Study results provided by Harris Interactive youth and education experts.
Further information about Harris Interactive School Pulse can be found on Harris Interactive's site.
Leila Meyer is a technology writer based in British Columbia. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.