Performance Matters Integrates SchoolPay Payments in PD Platform
Performance Matters has partnered with SchoolPay to streamline management and processing of payments for teacher professional development.
Performance Matters offers a platform for teacher professional development with features including:
- A searchable course catalog with course reviews and ratings from other teachers;
- The ability to track progress through transcripts;
- Tools for building professional learning communities;
- The ability for administrators to build a customized course catalog for their district;
- The ability to manage and monitor various aspects of PD, such as budgeting, scheduling and credentialing;
- Tools for comparing progress across the district;
- Attendance and registration tracking through the mobile app; and
- The ability for administrators to recommend, restrict or require PD courses based on demographics and need.
As a result of the partnership, Performance Matters has integrated SchoolPay's K-12 payment tools with its professional development platform, allowing users to pay for courses and materials through the same system they already use to manage professional development. The partnership will also allow districts to track and manage PD payments across the entire district and to simplify offering PD to neighboring districts.
"Our partnership with SchoolPay will help districts increase transparency and streamline operations by putting all payments for professional learning on a common payment platform within our Professional Development solution," said Jeanette Haren, chief product officer and co-founder of Performance Matters, in a prepared statement. "It will also enhance the PD experience for educators by making the payment process easy to navigate, thanks to SchoolPay's user friendly interface."
Joshua Bolkan is contributing editor for Campus Technology, THE Journal and STEAM Universe. He can be reached at email@example.com.