Mitsubishi Debuts HD Education Projector
Mitsubishi this week introduced a new high-end 1080p projector for the education market. The new 3LCD model, at just a hair under $10,000, is targeted toward larger school venues, such as auditoriums and lecture halls.
The new FL6900U projector uses three 1.1-inch inorganic LCD panels and sports a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080, with a brightness rating of 4,000 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 1,000:1. Other features include:
- Motorized zoom, focus, and lens shift;
- RS-232 communications;
- A 4,000-hour lamp life in economy mode;
- Support for split-screen mode for dual computer and video images;
- Password, motion alarm and screen capture security features;
- Remote monitoring and management via ProjectorView; and
- Digital keystone correction.
A/V connectivity includes DVI-D with HDCP; Mini D-sub 15-pin; BNC; S-video; composite video; two stereo minijacks; and two RCA audio jacks.
Mitsubishi's FL6900U is expected to be available this month for $9,995. Further information can be found here.