Eurocom Intros Mobile Server with 3.9 GHz Xeon E3-1200 Series Processors
Eurocom has launched a new mobile
server, the Eurocom P5 Pro SE3, which is powered Intel Xeon
E3-1200 v3 series processors.
The P5 Pro SE3 mobile server is an all-in-one system that that's designed for easy network setup and transport and does not require
installation in a server room. It
weights in at 7.5 pounds and measures 5.4" x
10.48" x 1.4", so it can fit in a single carrying bag. The chassis is made of heavy duty ABS plastic for greater
Key features of the Eurocom P5 Pro SE3 include:
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 processor with Intel Z97 Express Chipset and LGA
1150 socket (up to quad-core 3.9/4.1 GHz);
- 15.6-inch integrated display;
- 8-cell, 82 Wh Lithium-Ion internal battery pack, with up to 120 minutes
of backup battery power in case of electricity failure
- Up to 5 terabytes of storage with four SATA 6 Gbps physical drives in RAID 0/1/5/10;
- Support for PCIe solid state drives;
- Up to 32 GB of memory with four SODIMM sockets;
- Prewiring for 3G/4G module support through an M.2 slot;
- Single copper heat sink design for both the CPU and GPU, with seven heat
- Trusted Platform Module 2.0, fingerprint reader and Kensington lock
- Selection of preloaded operating systems available, including Microsoft
Server 2012 R2, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Linux.
The Eurocom P5 Pro SE3 is also available in a 17.3-inch model.
Further information about the Eurocom P5 Pro SE3 can be found on
Leila Meyer is a technology writer based in British Columbia. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.