ISTE 2016 Coverage
Brydge Showcases Education Solutions for Optimizing iPads
The keyboard manufacturer aims to bring its keyboards to schools with existing iPad programs, saving schools the cost of converting to expensive laptop programs.
Brydge, a manufacturer of Bluetooth wireless keyboards for iPad with backlit keys and speakers, offers a variety of products for students with iPads.
The company’s keyboards “integrate seamlessly with the entire iPad family—allowing students and faculty the convenience and ease of using their iPads both in and out of the classroom, while providing the productivity of a laptop,” according to the Brydge’s site. The company provides a cost-effective hybrid solution for iPad users who want to have dual laptop functionality.
As of August 2015, more than 15 million iPads were used in classrooms around the world. Brydge aims to save schools close to 60 percent of the cost it takes to upgrade to laptop programs.
- BrydgeMini for iPad mini 1, 2 and 3, priced at $99.99;
- BrydgeMini II for iPad mini 4, priced at $129.99;
- BrydgeAir for iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7-inch, priced at $149.00;
- BrydgePro for iPad Pro, priced at $189.00; and
- Brydge+ for iPad 2, 3 and 4, priced at $79.00.
Brydge will be exhibiting at the ISTE 2016 conference in booth 3734. Further information is available on the Brydge site.