ALEKS Aligns with Additional State Standards
4/19/2007—Tustin, CA-based provider of K-12 and higher education assessment and learning tools maker ALEKS Corp. says that its K-12 products are now integrated with West Virginia, Minnesota, and Kansas state standards. The integration lets educators and administrators in these states using ALEKS products view in detail student performance at any time on an individual, class, school, and district level and track progress toward meeting those state standards.
ALEKS's math course products for grades 3 though 8 include Mathematics LV 3, 4, 5, and 6; Middle School Math 1, 2 and 3; and Pre-Algebra. Its high school products include Algebra 1, Algebra 2, High School Geometry and PreCalculus. Its product line features:
- ALEKS Artificial Intelligence, which highlights gaps in individual student knowledge through adaptive assessment and learning;
- Customizable curriculum, which aligns to West Virginia, Minnesota and Kansas state standards and can be integrated with syllabi or textbooks;
- Student progress reports to help monitor student, class, school and district progress toward West Virginia, Minnesota and Kansas state standards in grades 3 though 8;
- Fully bilingual content, which supports English and Spanish for grades 3 through 9;
- PC- and Mac-compatible online access from computers with Internet access.
The West Virginia, Minnesota and Kansas course products are currently available as a core curriculum course product, supplemental materials, or for remediation, intervention, or in after school programs.
Read More :
:: READ MORE DAILY NEWS ::
About the author: David Kopf is a freelance technology writer and editor and can be reached at [email protected].
Have any additional questions? Want to share your story? Want to pass along a news tip? Contact Dave Nagel, executive editor, at [email protected].
David Kopf is a freelance technology writer and marketing consultant, and can be reached at [email protected].