AV & Presentation
Epson Debuts 7 Education Laser Projectors
Epson has debuted seven new models in its new PowerLite L-Series of laser projectors for education. The forthcoming Epson PowerLite L615U, L610U, L510U, L400U, L610W, L500W and L610 offer resolutions reaching WUXGA and brightness ratings of up to 6,000 lumens.
Four of the new models offer a brightness of 6,000 lumens:
- The L615U and L610U, which offer a resolution of 1,920 x 1,200 (WUXGA), HDBase-T, lens shift and screen mirroring;
- The L610W, which offers a WXGA resolution (1,280 x 800) and includes all of the features of the L615U except screen mirroring; and
- The L610, which offers XGA resolution (1,024 x 768).
Two of the new models have a brightness rating of 5,000 lumens:
- The L510U, which has a WUXGA resolution; and
- The L500W, which offers XGA resolution.
The final model, the L400U, has a WUXGA resolution and a brightness of 4,500 lumens.
All of the new models offer:
- 360-degree installation;
- 20,000-hour light source;
- Electrostatic air filter;
- Portrait mode option; and
- Instant power off.
The new PowerLite L-Series will ship in August. Further details will be available on Epson's site.