NEC Debuts 6,200-Lumen Installation Projector
NEC Display Solutions has introduced a new high-light-output installation projector designed for auditoriums, lecture halls, and other large venues with high levels of ambient light.
The new model, the NP4100, offers a brightness of 6,200 ANSI lumens, along with a resolution of 1,024 x 768 (XGA) and a contrast ratio of 2,100:1. It offers a line of optional bayonet-style lenses for projection onto screens up to 500 inches (diagonal) from distances ranging from 2.6 feet to 283 feet.
Other features include:
- Single- and dual-lamp operation;
- LAN connectivity via RJ-45;
- Remote diagnostic capabilities;
- ±40 degree vertical keystone correction and ±27 degree horizontal keystone correction;
- 64-step image magnification;
- Support for computer-free presentations using a USB drive or CompactFlash memory card; and
- Various image enhancement features, including DynamicBlack and BrilliantColor, along with AutoSense for synching with a computer signal and optimizing image quality.
For video connectivity, the NP4100 includes R GB (15-pin, component, and BNC), DVI-D with HDCP, S-video, and composite video. For audio, it includes stereo RCA and three minijacks.
The NP4100 is available this month for $5,499. Further information can be found here.