AV & Presentation | News
AVTEQ Intros Elite EL-2000 Videoconferencing Solution
The AVTEQ Elite EL-2000 supports single and dual conferencing displays.
At the InfoComm 2011 conference in Orlando, FL, AVTEQ introduced its new videoconferencing solution, the AVTEQ Elite EL-2000.
The EL-2000 supports single or dual videoconferencing displays or three screens and multiple modular units for telepresence applications.
Key features of the AVTEQ Elite EL-2000 include:
- Support for displays up to 70 inches in size;
- Standard 19-inch vertical rack mount bracket with 10 RUs of space;
- Slide-out compartment with 20-inches of rack depth for equipment storage;
- M-Audio speaker module;
- Multiple camera mounting positions; and
- Six-port APC surge protector.
Further information about the AVTEQ Elite EL-2000 is available on the AVTEQ site.
Leila Meyer is a technology writer based in British Columbia. She can be reached at [email protected].