Christie Intros Small Projectors for Large Spaces
Christie H Series projector
Christie has announced the H Series: two 1DLP projectors that boast 12,000 lumens and weigh in at just 52.5 pounds. Designed for large auditoriums, the dual-lamp Christie D12HD-H and Christie D12WU-H are about half the size of other devices in their class, according to the company.
Christie H Series features include:
- HD and WUXGA resolutions;
- Built-in warping, blending and color correction;
- 40dBA noise level;
- Camera-based geometry correction (camera not included);
- Portrait capability and 360-degree orientation;
- Optional coarse dust and fog filters for harsher environments;
- Full suite of lenses, with an adapter available for existing Christie E Series lenses;
- 6-segment color wheel;
- Integration with 3G SDI, HDBaseT, bottom-side HDMI connectivity, as well as Crestron and AMX compatibility;
- Optional rigging/stacking frame;
- Wireless dongle for presentation and control; and
- Black or white chassis.
The Christie H Series will be available in April with a three-year parts and labor warranty. For more information, visit the Christie site.
About the author: Rhea Kelly is executive editor for Campus Technology. She can be reached at email@example.com.