Ozobot Classroom Integrated With Canvas LMS
Free STEAM Instructional Content in All Subjects Now Accessible Through Canvas
- By Kate Lucariello
Ozobot, maker of programmable robotics and STEAM-based learning solutions for K–12, has integrated its Ozobot Classroom with Instructure’s Canvas learning management system — enabling quicker and seamless access for educators using Canvas quicker access to Ozobot Classroom content that is ready to use, the company said.
Ozobot Classroom is a free STEAM lesson portal for K–12 instruction in all subjects. It includes over 700 STEAM lessons for all subjects and grade levels.
With the new Canvas integration, Ozobot said teachers using the LMS can:
- View and create Ozobot lessons in Ozobot Classroom without leaving Canvas modules;
- Assign and distribute lesson materials with shareable links;
- Use Canvas’s single sign-in option to reduce multiple logins;
- Access and download teacher-assigned lessons and activities;
- Use Ozobot’s Evo, Color Codes, and Blockly to make learning more efficient.
Watch how it works at the Canvas website. Learn more at Ozobot.com/education or sign up for a free account at the Ozobot Classroom website.
Kate Lucariello is a former newspaper editor, EAST Lab high school teacher and college English teacher.