Netchemia Intros SchoolRecruiter 2.0
Netchemia, a K-12 software developer, has announced version 2.0 of its SchoolRecruiter system. SchoolRecruiter is a Web-based tool used for tracking, recruiting, screening, interviewing, and hiring applicants in K-12 organizations.
SchoolRecruiter 2.0 adds a variety of functional and reporting enhancements, including job fair management, a new requisition system, and support for custom interviewer and reference questionnaires. Other new features include:
- Customized job application pages;
- Import of hired candidate information into payroll system;
- Support for job pooling/tracking;
- Customized permissions for accessing various parts of the SchoolRecruiter system;
- Specialized job application types, including substitutes, transportation, and volunteers; and
- Additional standard reports.
Netchemia said it will "officially" debut version 2.0 in October, with general availability slated for later this fall. The upgrade will be free for current SchoolRecruiter customers. More information can be found at the link below.
READ MORE DAILY NEWS
About the author: David Nagel is the executive editor for 1105 Media's online education technology publications, including THE Journal and Campus Technology. He can be reached at email@example.com
Proposals for articles and tips for news stories, as well as questions and comments about this publication, should be submitted to David Nagel, executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.