SIIA Elects Ed Tech Board Members
The Software & Information Industry Association has elected eight new members to its Education Division Board of Directors and appointed six others to serve one-year terms on the board. The new members, along with seven currently serving, will represent 160 member companies in the SIIA that provide technology for education.
The new two-year board members include:
- Ellen Bialo, Interactive Educational Systems Design;
- Todd Brekhus, Plato Learning;
- Lil Kellogg, Education Networks of America;
- Michael Golden, Administration and Planning, Pearson;
- Scott Kirkpatrick, Houghton Mifflin Learning Technology, Houghton Mifflin Co.;
- Carmi Paris, Spectrum K12 School Solutions;
- Farimah Schuerman, Academic Business Advisors; and
- Pat Walkington, Pat Walkington Education Sales & Marketing.
The new appointed members, who will serve one-year terms, include:
- Valerie Crawford, SRI International;
- Kurt Gerdenich, Cengage Learning;
- Eileen Lento, Intel;
- Jeffrey Schultz, McGraw Hill Higher Education;
- Steve Siegel, Follett;
- Stuart Udell, Penn Foster.
READ MORE DAILY NEWS
About the author: David Nagel is the executive editor for 1105 Media's online education technology publications, including THE Journal and Campus Technology. He can be reached at [email protected]edia.com
Proposals for articles and tips for news stories, as well as questions and comments about this publication, should be submitted to David Nagel, executive editor, at [email protected].