STI Enhances SIS with Donor Tracking Module
STI has introduced a new module for its InformationNOW student information system (SIS) called GIFTrak, which will allow private and charter schools to manage their donations, donor databases, and fundraising activities.
SIS software generally serves many of the functions necessary for a school to collect, manage, analyze, and report on its student data. However, in the case of private schools and many charter schools, donations are essential for them to endure and offer the unique programs and overall educational quality that attracts students and their parents. Keeping donor data organized and easily accessible is critical to ensuring the influx of these donations, especially in periods of economic hardship such as now.
GIFTrak allows users to:
- Track donors and donation histories;
- Fully manage fundraising campaigns;
- Generate receipts for tax purposes;
- Coordinate and route donor-directed designations and scholarships for specialized fundraising campaigns and scholarship disbursement; and
- Customize and manage communications with parents, alumni, business and community leaders, and other outside donors in order to acknowledge donations received and target future fundraising requests.
The module is available as part of the InformationNOW SIS, or can be purchased separately.
Scott Aronowitz is a freelance writer based in Las Vegas. He has covered the technology, advertising, and entertainment sectors for seven years. He can be reached here.