Student Information Systems | News
Pearson Releases Advanced Reporting Toolkit for Chancery SMS
Pearson has released a new Advanced Reporting Toolkit for use with Chancery SMS, the company's student information system for large K-12 school districts.
Chancery SMS is targeted specifically at large urban school districts and includes features such as an academic planner, address management and boundary validation, immunization tracking, student demographics and searching, attendance alerts, and the ability to extend and customize database schema and pages for core applications. It is also integrated with PowerTeacher and Pearson Inform.
New features that ART brings to Chancery SMS include:
- The ability to run data extracts by school and district;
- District-level management of extracts;
- Extensible by third-party SQL systems;
- Snapshot data reporting; and
- The ability to store procedures, functions, and calculations.
More information is available here.
Joshua Bolkan is contributing editor for Campus Technology, THE Journal and STEAM Universe. He can be reached at email@example.com.