Interactive Displays | News
BenQ Debuts Interactive Flat Panels
BenQ announced full HD interactive flat panels (IFPs)—the T420, T650, and TL550—for education applications last week at InfoComm 2012. All three models feature touch technology and multimedia connectivity, according to a prepared statement from the company.
The 42-inch T420, 55-inch T650, and 65-inch TL550 deliver contrast ratios of 4,000:1, 9,000:1, 10,000:1, respectively. All three flat panels come with 1920x1080p full HD resolution.
Additional key features of the displays include:
- Optical sensing touch technology that enables users to pan, zoom, and scroll through documents;
- Optical dual touch technology, when running on Windows 7, creates a multitouch screen;
- Picture-in-picture (PIP) functionality allows two incoming images to appear simultaneously;
- Anti-image retention thwarts image ghosting;
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display settings to accommodate ambient light;
- 10-bit PID Panel;
- Integrated speaker.
The new displays are now available at an MSRP of $2,999 for the T420, $4,999 for the TL550, and $8,999 for the T650.
Kanoe Namahoe is online editor for 1105 Media's Education Group. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.