Help Desk | News
Help Desk Premier Software Now Free for Educational Organizations
Help-Desk-Software.com is making its Help Desk Premier software available for free to educational organizations until the end of this year. The offer provides a perpetual software license for an unlimited number of users and features.
Help Desk Premier is designed to assist service and help desk agents as they manage customer support requests from beginning to resolution, and it also provides a knowledge base that customers can access as a self-service option. The software's ticket escalation and notification tools are adjustable with settings that continuously monitor ticket actions and recourse and can trigger a help desk response.
Key features of Help Desk Premier include:
- Trouble ticket management designed to keep the customer, technician, and other stakeholders informed at each step;
- Knowledge base, where organizations can document common problems and resolutions to assist help desk technicians and provide a self-service option for customers;
- Integration with Active Directory;
- Email-to-ticket conversion;
- Automated ticket escalation;
- Change management system for IT infrastructure, including a rollback option;
- Customization of windows, fields, and data, including the ability to create multiple templates containing default data;
- Asset management, including incident and change tracking related to assets;
- Help desk reports of priorities, analytics, summaries, requests, and staff responsibilities; and
- Role-based security to control which features and tickets users can access.
Further information about Help Desk Premier is available at help-desk-software.com.
Leila Meyer is a technology writer based in British Columbia. She can be reached at [email protected].