Digital Signage | News
Peerless-AV Unveils Outdoor 4K Video Kiosk
Peerless-AV has launched an outdoor kiosk enclosure for 4K ultra HD video displays, which it claims is the first such kiosk available.
The new kiosk, the KOP555, features "a self-service configuration, turnkey installation and hardware integration from partners including NEC Display Solutions, Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, Philips MMD, LG and AOpen," according to a news release.
Other features of the KOP555 include:
- Waterproof external speakers;
- Temperature regulation to heat and cool units;
- The ability to function as a standalone unit or be integrated with existing signage infrastructure;
- Fully sealed to protect against dust or hose-directed water;
- A filter-less thermoelectric module; and
- Multiple aesthetic options.
More information about the KOP555 kiosk is available at peerless-av.com.
Joshua Bolkan is contributing editor for Campus Technology, THE Journal and STEAM Universe. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.