Lambda Solutions Intros Analytics for Moodle
Moodle Reports in Lambda Analytika
Lambda Solutions, a provider of open source talent and learning management systems, has now made its Lambda Analytika data reporting and analytics solution available for the Moodle LMS. "Moodle users now have access to a real reporting and analytics solution to better understand their learners, improve learning programs, and accurately assess the effectiveness of learning and its impact on business," said Stewart Rogers, director of product management at Lambda, in a press release.
Lambda Analytika provides a variety of reports, graphical charts and executive dashboards, customized to include Moodle data. Users can also create adhoc reports and interactive lists. Out-of-the-box features include:
- Course Completion Dashboard and Course Enrollment Dashboard, for data on learning success;
- Time Spent Learning Dashboard, to track by course and course activity;
- User Login Activity Dashboard, providing user engagement statistics;
- Who Has Not Taken Courses Report, which automates enrollment comparisons with HR lists; and
- User Grades By Activity Report and User Grade by Course Report, for reviewing grades by course and activity.
In addition, to help users get up-to-speed, Analytika features updated help documentation as well as new sections on "Getting Started with Analytika" and "Uploading Security Bundles for Domains."
For more information, go to the Lambda Solutions site.
About the author: Rhea Kelly is executive editor for Campus Technology. She can be reached at email@example.com.