Prologic Updates TEAMS with New Dashboards, Improved Organization
Prologic Technology Systems has unveiled TEAMS 2.0, the newest version of its education administration management platform, with new dashboards, improved navigation and more.
TEAMS, for Total Education Administrative Management Solution, offers tools for human resources, finance, student management and enterprise resource planning (ERP) built on a single database updated in real time and accessible through a single sign-on. Features new to the latest version include:
- A workbench that replaces the old menu bar and offers search functionality and improved organization;
- The ability to create custom dashboards accessible from the main screen using TEAMS reports, web pages, workflows, external applications and menus;
- Tables that allow users to apply filters, sort data, rearrange columns and rows by dragging and dropping them, freeze columns and rows in place, resize tables to fit a screen or resize rows to fit data;
- Graphical reports with the ability to drill down into data; and
- A new information center with access to online help, announcements, videos and software documentation.
"The release of TEAMS 2.0 is our response to the needs of our clients. We have changed the look of TEAMS, but not the business intelligence that is at the heart of the system," said Gary Axtman, COO of Prologic Technology Systems, in a prepared statement.
More information about TEAMS is available at teams.solutions.
Joshua Bolkan is contributing editor for Campus Technology, THE Journal and STEAM Universe. He can be reached at email@example.com.