PowerSchool Rolls Out in 5 New Districts
Education provider Pearson this week announced that five new districts around the country have adopted the company's PowerSchool Premier Web-based student information system.
PowerSchool Premier is designed to provide a variety of student data functionality, including reporting, communications, and access to up to date information about individual students. More than 8,800 schools use PowerSchool, according to Pearson, impacting some 4.2 million students.
Adding to this list are five new districts that have recently adopted the technology. These include:
- Douglas County School District, Minden, NV, with 6,500 students;
- Enid Independent School District 57, Enid, OK, with more than 6,600 students;
- Falmouth School District, Falmouth, MA, with about 4,300 students;
- Foxborough School District, Foxborough, MA, with more than 3,000 students; and
- Park Hill School District, Kansas City, MO, with about 9,500 students.
READ MORE DAILY NEWS
About the author: David Nagel is the executive editor for 1105 Media's online education technology publications, including THE Journal and Campus Technology. He can be reached at email@example.com
Proposals for articles and tips for news stories, as well as questions and comments about this publication, should be submitted to David Nagel, executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.