ELMO Updates TT-02 Visual Presenter
ELMO has launched a new version of its TT-02 Visual Presenter, the TT-02s. The upgraded classroom document camera sports new presentation features and is now ADA-compliant, according to the company.
The TT-02s is a document camera designed specifically for sharing documents and small 3D objects in classroom settings. The new "s" model adds an LCD light and an SD memory card holder. Some of its other features include:
- Output to projector, TV, VCR, or computer display;
- Automatic adjustment to changing lighting conditions without an additional lighting source;
- Removing 11" x 17" shooting stage that doubles as a writing tablet;
- 41.6x zoom (5.2x optical);
- Microscope viewing mode for viewing microscope slides; and
- 180-degree rotating arm.
The TT-02s is available now. See the link below for more information.
READ MORE DAILY NEWS
About the author: David Nagel is the executive editor for 1105 Media's online education technology publications, including THE Journal and Campus Technology. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals for articles and tips for news stories, as well as questions and comments about this publication, should be submitted to David Nagel, executive editor, at email@example.com.