SecureVue Rolls Out in Appliance Form
- By Dian Schaffhauser
eIQnetworks has released its flagship security and compliance product, SecureVue, in appliance versions, one a central server and the other a regional server. SecureVue 3000 Central Server has 1.8 terabyte storage capacity and supports up to 15,000 events per second. The SecureVue 2000 Regional Server-- deployed in conjunction with the SecureVue 3000 Central Server for distributed environments--offers 1 TB storage capacity and supports up to 6,000 events per second.
SecureVue delivers the following security functionality:
- Log Management: The software collects, archives, correlates and reports on event data from all devices, servers and applications.
- Vulnerability Analytics: It scans assets on demand to identify, track and report system vulnerabilities.
- Configuration Analytics: It detects, correlates, alerts and reconciles configuration changes as well as enforces control policies across the IT infrastructure;
- Asset Analytics: It centralizes the tracking and management of hardware and software assets.
- Performance Analytics: It collects and analyzes performance data from all network devices and servers to proactively monitor network health.
- Network Behavioral Anomaly Detection, which profiles data to identify and alert on anomalies based on resource utilization, application usage and behavioral patterns.
In the areas of IT governance, risk and compliance, the appliances include:
- A control framework with a library of 5,000 control objectives.
- Support for CoBIT, ISO 17799, ISO 27000, NIST 800-53, CA 1386, FISMA, GLBA, HIPAA, PCI-DSS and SOX.
Pricing starts at $29,995 for SecureVue 2000 and $69,995 for SecureVue 3000.
Get daily news from THE Journal's RSS News Feed
About the author: Dian Schaffhauser covers high tech, business and higher education for a number of publications. Contact her at email@example.com.
Proposals for articles and tips for news stories, as well as questions and comments about this publication, should be submitted to David Nagel, executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dian Schaffhauser is a senior contributing editor for 1105 Media's education publications THE Journal and Campus Technology. She can be reached at email@example.com or on Twitter @schaffhauser.