3D Printing | News
XYZprinting Brings Sub-$500 3D Printer to United States
XYZprinting is launching its Da Vinci 1.0 3D printer in the United States. The $499 plug-n-play printer is currently available for preorder on amazon.com.
Designed for households and small businesses, the printer requires no assembly and comes with 300 grams of filament. Additional filament is available in 12 colors at $28 for a 600-gram spool.
- An enclosed area prevents accidental contact with hot filament as it's printing;
- A build size of 7.8 inches cubed;
- Access to a cloud database with thousands of customizable 3D model plans;
- Preloaded customizable designs; and
- Compatibility with Windows and OSX.
For more information visit us.xyzprinting.com. Go to amazon.com to preorder the Da Vinci 1.0 3D printer.
Joshua Bolkan is contributing editor for Campus Technology, THE Journal and STEAM Universe. He can be reached at email@example.com.