Sanyo Intros 1080p DLP Projector
Sanyo has introduced a new model in its lineup of HD digital projectors, the PDG-DHT100L. The new single-chip DLP projector offers a 1080p resolution, high contrast ratio, and high light output, along with an optional optical HD data wireless transmitter.
The PDG-DHT100L sports a native resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 (1080p), a brightness of 6,500 ANSI lumens, and a contrast ratio of 7,500:1. Other features and specs include:
- Dual 330-watt HP bulbs, which can be switched automatically after a configurable period of time;
- A twin color wheel system that allows users to change color wheels to favor either high light output or rich color;
- A 25,000-hour active maintenance filter;
- A sealed optical engine to protect against dust;
- Picture in picture mode and picture by picture mode with edge blending;
- Power vertical/horizontal lens shift; and
- 360-degree vertical tilt.
Video inputs include HDMI, DVI-D, Mini D-sub 15-pin, BNC (five-port), and S-video. Communications ports include USB and RJ-45. It also includes an expansion slot for upgrades, including wireless HD, according to Sanyo.
The PDG-DHT100L is expected to ship this month for $21,995 without a lens. The optical HD data Wireless Transmitter will sell for $1,895, and the HD data Wireless Receiver Board will sell for $895. Further information can be found here.