Learning Management Systems
Schoology Integrates Plagiarism Detection Tool
The Schoology learning management system has been updated to include the Unplag plagiarism detection tool.
Features of Unplag include:
- The ability to automatically exclude citations and references from plagiarism checks;
- The ability to check against online sources, an institutional library or both;
- The option for students to check a set number of drafts before turning an assignment in;
- Variable sensitivity settings for plagiarism detection; and
- The option for instructors to leave comments for students.
"We keep on working on the functionality enhancement to ensure better student engagement and more personalized learning", said Anastasia Parokha, CEO at Unplag. "Thus, the commenting feature is already supported in LMSs Unplag is integrated with including Schoology too."
Joshua Bolkan is contributing editor for Campus Technology, THE Journal and STEAM Universe. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.