Toshiba Ships Combo Projector/Document Camera
Toshiba has begun shipping a new model in its lineup of combo projectors: the TLP-XC2000U, which combines an XGA LCD projector with an integrated, fold-out document camera.
The TLP-XC2000U, seen below with the document camera retracted and expanded, offers a resolution of 1,024 x 768, a brightness of 2,000 ANSI lumens, and a contrast ratio of 400:1. Its retractable document camera offers a resolution of 3 megapixels with a manual focus. Its position can be adjusted to zoom in on specific areas of documents.
Other features include:
- Video I/O: composite, S-video, component (mini D-sub 15)
- Audio I/O: stereo minijack and RCA
- Lamp life: 2,000 hours (3,000 in eco mode)
- Keystone correction: automatic vertical ±30 degrees
- Dimensions: 14.6" x 9.8" x 3.6"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Accessories: RGB cable, soft carrying bag, mouse remote control receiver, mouse remote control with laser pointer
The TLP-XC2000U is available now for $1,099.
READ MORE DAILY NEWS
About the author: David Nagel is the executive editor for 1105 Media's online education technology publications, including THE Journal and Campus Technology. He can be reached at email@example.com
Proposals for articles and tips for news stories, as well as questions and comments about this publication, should be submitted to David Nagel, executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.